CLASSIC IN A NEW LOOK
Stand out at the point of sale with our new, innovative B+K U-Pack® side gusseted bag. Developed specifically for dry products, it offers your product optimum protection. Numerous bag features ensure high comfort. The divided carrying handle now supports your production processes even more efficiently. Another plus: single-origin B+K U-Packs® are completely recyclable and contribute to a sustainable circular economy!
ADVANTAGES FOR YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMERS
- Optimum protection of your products
- High dimensional and general stability
- Attractive product presentation thanks to individual design
- Packaging can be resealed after removing the product, thus ensuring lasting freshness and a long shelf life
- Clean product filling
- Low tare weight
- Additional cost advantage compared to rigid packaging due to reduced transport, logistics and storage effort
- Unproblematic and efficient palletisation
- Simple and segregated disposal
- Uniform bundles simplify palletisation
- Automatic unpacking by packing robots
- Less frequent changes during filling thanks to 20 % more empty bags on the pallet
- Reduced CO2 emissions due to decreased freight volume
The newly developed B+K U-Pack® with divided carrying handle is a versatile logistics & material handling problem-solver. In the new design, the handle is slitted in the middle and no longer has to be folded. The material build-up is reduced by a total of up to 500 μm. The side gusset no longer gapes open and the concertina effect is eliminated entirely.
Another plus: the entire surface of the carrying handle can be printed. The printed image remains completely intact despite the handle slitting.
- Additional carrying handle
- Carrying handle printable
- Individual ventilation systems
- Different easy opening functions, e.g. laser
- perforation or tear notch
- Front / top zipper
- Hooded / top slider
- Aplix / Velcro closure
- Gravure or (HD) flexographic printing with up to 10 colours
- Can be printed on five sides
- Reverse printing or frontal printing
- Various lacquers
- PE colouring
- Code printing (promotion)
- Side gusseted bag with separate bottom or bottom flap (40 – 60 mm)
- Corner sealing of the side gusset
- Corner rounding
- Can be filled through the bottom and top
Sizes range from 1 litre to 50 litres via individually set-up sizing tools.
The B+K U-Pack® can be filled both through the bottom and the top on the conventional systems available from well-known manufacturers.