Code of Conduct
Based on the holistic concept of sustainability, Bischof + Klein is meeting its social responsibility in all of its corporate activities. B+K is committed to the Bundesverband Materialwirtschaft, Einkauf und Logistik e.V. (BME - German Association of Materials Management, Purchasing and Logistics) code of conduct, and acts to adhere to fundamental rules pertaining to responsible and fair trade in all of its business relationships.
B+K is committed to meeting its social responsibility in all of its corporate activities and to taking a clear stance against:
- Cartel law violations
- Forced labour
- Child labour
At the same time, the company respects and supports:
- Adherence to internationally recognised human rights
- Health protection plus health and safety at work
- Fair working conditions
- Environmental protection
- The confidential handling of corporate and commercial secrets
B+K conveys these principles to its direct suppliers, requesting that they also adhere to them and in turn recommend them to their suppliers.
Bischof + Klein additionally sets its own focal points:
- With an extensive compliance programme for training employees in matters of cartel law
- With voluntary validation of its environmental management system according to EMAS III
- With an internal ethics certificate
- With a sustainable supply chain – a continuous flow of communication between Bischof + Klein and its customers and suppliers
B+K takes part in a voluntary disclosure process which takes place on an annual basis within the framework of the BME's code of conduct. Bischof + Klein is the first company within the packaging industry to commit to the code of conduct established by this association of around 7,500 German companies in the procurement sector.
Procurement Bischof + Klein
phone +49 5481 920-495
fax +49 5481 920-98495