Laminates enable the combination of diverse materials' positive characteristics (aluminium, PE, PET, OPP, non-woven materials, etc.). Due to the diverse possible combinations, laminates are available for almost every requirement profile.
Requirements pertaining to oxygen, gas or light barriers and tensile strength, rupture strength and sealability can be met with this technology.
B+K products are used in a multitude of applications:
- Roof Sealing
- Aluminium Packaging
- Graphic Applications
- Front and rear coating
- Width of 1,600 mm
- Co-extrusion (combination of two different functional layers)
- Up to 300 g / m² in one operation, depending on material
- Multi-ply, up to 6 layers in one operation
- Up to a width of 2,800 mm
- Multi-ply, up to 3 layers in one operation
- width of 1,800 mm
- Solvent-based and solvent-free hot melt adhesives up to an application weight of 30 g
- Inline printing
Laminate materials from B+K substitute conventional materials and give rise to products with completely new characteristics for new applications. The great diversity of these functionalised materials’ characteristics offers numerous application options.
Possible substrate materials
- Non-woven materials
- Woven materials
- Further flexible laminate materials
Possible coating materials
- Polyurethanes (TPU)