Symposium Living Sustainability
B+K was making use of the "25 years of sustainability management" anniversary to portray its activities and its commitment. A specialist conference with well-known speakers on September 24th 2011 in Lengerich's Gempthalle directly addressed a specialist audience with a high-quality programme of events. The phases in the product life cycle of flexible packaging and films were placed under scrutiny: raw material procurement, production, use and disposal/recycling. B+K wishes to discuss the challenges posed here together with suppliers, business partners and public representatives.
How will the packaging of the future look? How is B+K counteracting the threat of resource scarcity? Can B+K produce without the use of solvents? How does B+K deal with the challenge of demographic change? B+K provided customers and suppliers a platform to discuss these and other socially and ecologically relevant questions with experts from the field of sustainability at a symposium with the motto, „Living Sustainability“.
With regard to the added value chain, there was a special focus on use of raw materials, product management, customer orientation and circular flow economy.
- Dr. Christoph Semisch, Environmental Protection and Encouragement Agency (EPEA)
- Dr. Ulrich Steger, Professor (em.), Institute for Management Development (IMD)
- Rüdiger Klein, Executive Director, Basell Deutschland GmbH
- Dr. Jürgen Vutz, Executive Director, Windmöller & Hölscher KG
- Dr. Meike Gebhard, Board of Directors, Utopia AG
- Herwart Wilms, Executive Director, REMONDIS Assets & Services
- Prof. Dr. Dr. F.J. Radermacher, Professor of Information Science, University Ulm
- Heike Leitschuh, Advisor, Author and Presenter
- Klaus Günther, Associate
- Ulrich Drögsler, Sales Manager of the Industrial Product Packaging Section
- Rainer Kolar, Sales Manager of the Consumer Product Packaging Section
- Angelika Lütke Lengerich, Environment Management
- Christian Hülsmann, Business Development
phone +49 5481 920-199
fax +49 5481 920-98199