Bischof +Klein offers secure and trustworthy message exchange and guarantees responsible handling of all types of data as per the European data protection legislation.
Information security at Bischof + Klein includes measures
• for adhering to the legal specifications (conformity/compliance)
• for protecting data and business secrets (confidentiality)
• for ensuring immediate access to information (availability)
• for ensuring the completeness and correctness of data (integrity)
• for tracing data (authenticity)
Objective: protection of information. Confidentiality, integrity & availability of the information.
Protection of the private sphere. Right to self-determination & protection against misuse.
Electronic information & IT systems.
Regular improvement of the employees’ awareness of information security.
Protection of data against manipulation, loss & unauthorised access.
Objective: ascertainment of protection requirements, risk assessment, risk handling. Serves to maintain business processes.
Dr. Nicole Roß
phone +49 5481 920-123
fax +49 5481 920 98 123
phone +49 5481 920-131
fax +49 5481 920-98-131
Datenschutzbeauftragter / data protection officer
phone +49 5481 920-155
fax +49 5481 920-98155